TOC Analyzers Provide Analysis of a Range of Aqueous Samples
The units are ideal for wastewater, brine water, seawater & drinking water applications
Consisting of PC-controlled and standalone models, Shimadzu’s TOC-L Series offers a selection of performance features and options to meet the specific requirements of total organic carbon (TOC) testing in a range of aqueous samples, from wastewater and brine water to seawater and drinking water.
With a wide measurement range and the 680°C combustion catalytic oxidation/nondispersive infrared detection method, the TOC-L efficiently analyzes all organic compounds.
Key features include:
- • Sample range of 4 μg/L to 30,000 mg/L;
- • Automatic sample acidification and sparging;
- • Automatic dilution function;
- • Multiple autosampler options provide more functionality and convenience;
- • Zero-maintenance Peltier cooler;
- • High salt kits that enable continuous measurement of seawater samples with minimal maintenance; and
- • USB data storage, printer and PC communication.
Optional kits and modules are also available to accommodate samples with solids and sludge matrices. The TNM-L can be added for simultaneous TOC and total nitrogen analysis over a wide range: from 5 μg/L to 10,000 mg/L.
The TOC-L series can be used for:
- • Process control (effluent treatment, repurification);
- • Quality control (drinking water, raw materials, tap water, industrial effluent); and
- • Investigations and experimental research (global environment and eutrophication, soil, sludge, sediments).
http://www.wwdmag.com/sites/wwdmag.com/files/imagecache/article_slider_big/TOC-L%20%281%29.jpgThe analyzers perform TOC testing in a range of aqueous samples, from wastewater and brine water to seawater and drinkin
http://www.wwdmag.com/sites/wwdmag.com/files/imagecache/article_slider_big/TOC-L_2.jpgOptional kits and modules are also available to accommodate samples with solids and sludge matrices.