Emerson Process Management Receives Frost & Sullivan Product Strategy Award
Award recognizes range of product offerings & ability to address customer needs
Emerson Process Management announced that the company has been recognized with the Frost & Sullivan 2012 U.S. Product Line Strategy Award in the water and wastewater analytical instrumentation market.
Emerson's strategy in the market was evaluated based on a range of criteria including breadth of product line, size of customer base, impact on customer value and market share and breadth of applications and markets served.
"We're honored to receive this recognition of the hard work and dedication Emerson Process Management has applied to the water and wastewater markets," said John Wright, vice president, Emerson Process Management, Rosemount Analytical. "Our thanks to Frost & Sullivan for their in-depth analysis."
More like this
- Frost & Sullivan Names Waters Corp. 2005 Leading Analytical Instrumentation Company of the Year
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Grundfos With 2007 Global Water and Wastewater Company of the Year Award
- Emerson Receives Industrial Automation & Process Control Company of the Year Award
- Koch Takes Home 2007 Product Line Leadership Award
- Emerson Receives 2006 Frost & Sullivan Technology Leadership Award