American Water Star (AMWS) announced today they have had discussions with Wallace Church, Inc. of New York for consulting to create a brand identity for the company's beverages.
"We are very excited and look forward to a long successful relationship with Wallace Church, Inc.," said Roger Mohlman, CEO and president of American Water Star. "Brand identity will assist AMWS with our goals for national distribution of our products."
AMWS is engaged in the beverage bottling industry. Their product brands are both licensed and developed in-house, and bottled in strategic locations throughout the US. Wallace Church, Inc. has over 25 years of expertise and insight in the branding of different products. Wallace Church will develop a meaningful and visual brand strategy before initiating design to drive our Brand. Wallace Church will unify the packaging, advertising, merchandising and all brand communications.
Wallace Church has been engaged by General Mills, Kodak, Gillette, Brown-Foreman, GlaxoSmithKline and dozens of leading brand marketers.
More like this
- American Water Star Inc. Strengthens Their Management Team
- American Water Star Adds Two New Distributors
- American Water Star and Sparkletts Home and Office Delivery Agree to Test Market AMWS Products
- American Water Star Joins Forces with Preferred Products Inc.
- American Water Star, Inc., Plans to Enter the Latino Market