Videos of company management describe goals and financial information
American Water Works Co. Inc. today launched its virtual annual report to stockholders, reducing the amount of printing traditionally associated with these materials. The 2010 annual report on Form 10-K is available at www.amwaterannualreport.com.
By providing a virtual annual report, American Water continues its efforts to preserve the Earth’s limited natural resources. The company estimates that the online report saves approximately 300 trees and 98,000 gal of water that would have been used in the papermaking process.
The virtual annual report brings American Water’s financial and other business information to life through a library of videos featuring members of the company’s executive leadership team. The report includes an overview of goals and an explanation of growth strategies given by President and CEO Jeff Sterba; a financial summary reported by Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Ellen Wolf; and information about the company’s regulated businesses given by Walter Lynch, president and chief operations officer, regulated operations; as well as a library of videos providing investor information.
More like this
- American Water Names Senior Vice President, CFO
- Engineering Societies Form Alliance to Develop Online Continuing Education Programs
- New Leadership Team of New Jersey-American Water Announced
- Pennsylvania-American Water Quality Reports Released
- American Water Receives Four National Water Quality Awards