Acquisition expands the Milwaukee-based firm’s services to Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Advanced Waste Services Inc., a Milwaukee-based firm, has acquired the assets of Waste Water Systems LLC, based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Founded in 1999, Waste Water Systems operates a non-hazardous waste processing facility. The acquisition complements Advanced Waste Services’ existing service and expands its market area into Iowa.
Waste Water Systems President Mark Lob will serve as operations manager for the company. Advanced Waste Services is an environmental services firm specializing in non-hazardous and hazardous waste collection, transportation, disposal and onsite cleaning services to commercial and manufacturing clients in all industries.
The company operates full-service waste collection and non-hazardous waste processing facilities in Milwaukee; Rockford, Ill.; Portage, Ind.; New Castle, Penn.; and now Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
More like this
- Teachers from Iowa and Nebraska Win EPA Educators Environmental Excellence Award
- USFILTER ACQUIRES U.S. OPERATIONS OF HOUSTON-BASED SCALTECH — LEADING PROVIDER OF REFINERY WASTE TRE
- Plugged Sewer Line Causes Iowa Wastewater Spill
- Sta-Rite Industries Acquires Aermotor Pumps
- Heritage-Crystal Clean Acquires Four Branches of RS Used Oil Services