Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (ADS) a manufacturer of high-density polyethylene pipe, is opening its largest U.S. manufacturing plant to help meet the growing demand for HDPE products in highway construction projects in the eastern U.S.
The $12 million, 68,000-square-foot facility opening in Gloucester County, N.J., will bring 100 new jobs to the area and will serve ADS customers in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and Washington, D.C.
The plant, set to begin production in June, will produce HDPE pipe for use in the development of local and federal highway projects and will serve construction projects in agriculture, mining, forestry, recreation and civil-engineered underground drainage applications.
ADS chose Gloucester County for its strategic geographic location and access to a skilled labor market. ADS also will pursue future expansion opportunities for this facility based on the growing demand for its products.
More like this
- ADS Announces New Pipe Facility
- EPA: Public Input Needed on Cleanup Plan for Superfund Site in New Jersey
- New Jersey American Water Announces Project to Enhance Ability to Deliver Water
- New Jersey American Water Announces Project To Enhance Water Delivery in Gloucester County
- ADS Expanding Operations in Phoenix