Process Control System to Improve Southern California Water Purification Facilities
EMCOR Group Inc. was awarded the contract for installation
EMCOR Group Inc. has been awarded a contract to install and/or integrate process control systems for the expansion of the existing water purification facilities for Orange County Water District in Fountain Valley, Calif.
KDC Systems will be responsible for installation and configuration of the entire process control systems, which includes integrating the new and existing operating control systems. The company will also be responsible for the fabrication and integration of new system control panels. Scope of work also includes software and hardware engineering, controls wiring diagrams, software design, graphics development, and upgrading of control hardware and software.
This project will expand capacity of the existing water purification facilities from 70 million gal per day (mgd) to 100 mgd, as well as add storage and pumping facilities for excess flow that occurs during daytime hours. The work will be performed with minimal interruption to the existing facilities.
"We’re pleased to be working with Orange County on this important, high-profile project to update and expand an important facility," KDC Systems President Johnny Menninga said.
More like this
- EMCOR Group Subsidiary Awarded WWTP Construction Contract
- EMCOR Group Subsidiary Awarded Contract for Herbert Hoover Dike Reconstruction
- Florida Company to Install Clearwater Reverse Osmosis Plant
- EMCOR Group Subsidiary to Renovate Florida Treatment Plant
- EMCOR Group, Inc. Subsidiary Receives Contract for Nanofiltration Water Facility