Winners recognized for ISO 14001 certification, environmental programs, initiatives
The American Water Works Assn. (AWWA) has announced the recipients of its 2012 Green Ribbon Award. Recipients will be designated with a green ribbon on their exhibit booth during AWWA’s Annual Conference and Exposition (ACE12) at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas June 10-14.
Criteria for the award included either an ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems certification, or a combination of environmental programs, policies and initiatives. Based on the criteria, recipients were determined by AWWA’s Manufacturers/Associates Council.
Recipients of the 2012 Green Ribbon Award are: ADS LLC; Akzo Nobel - International Paints; AMCO Clear: a Div. of GFS Chemicals Inc.; Capstone Metering LLC; Clarion Lubricants; Data Flow Systems; EBAA Iron Inc.; Fairmount Water Solutions; Ford Meter Box Co. Inc.; GF Piping Systems; HOBAS Pipe USA; Kruger Inc.; Layne Christensen Co.; Mitsubishi Electric; Monroe Environmental; Motion Computing; Mueller Co.; MWH Constructors Inc.; Neptune Technology Group Inc.; NO-DES Inc.; NSF Intl.; Orica Watercare Inc.; PAX Water Technologies; Performance Pipe, a Div. of Chevron Phillips Chemical Co.; LPlive; Pollution Equipment News / Rimbach Publishing Inc.; PSI/Pikotek; Sigelock Systems LLC; Tetra Tech; The Chlorine Institute and Trojan Technologies.
More like this
- Stormwater Equipment Manufacturers Association Holds Initial Meeting
- Aquatech Awarded Pretreatment System Contract at Texas Energy Station
- Syracuse Wastewater Treatment to Receive $11.9 Million Upgrade
- GE Infrastructure, Water & Process Technologies Launches Inaugural Ecomagination Leadership Awards
- ADS, LLC to Receive Two WEF Innovative Technology Awards