AWWA Announces ACE12 Green Ribbon Recipients
Winners recognized for ISO 14001 certification, environmental programs, initiatives
The American Water Works Assn. (AWWA) has announced the recipients of its 2012 Green Ribbon Award. Recipients will be designated with a green ribbon on their exhibit booth during AWWA’s Annual Conference and Exposition (ACE12) at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas June 10-14.
Criteria for the award included either an ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems certification, or a combination of environmental programs, policies and initiatives. Based on the criteria, recipients were determined by AWWA’s Manufacturers/Associates Council.
Recipients of the 2012 Green Ribbon Award are: ADS LLC; Akzo Nobel - International Paints; AMCO Clear: a Div. of GFS Chemicals Inc.; Capstone Metering LLC; Clarion Lubricants; Data Flow Systems; EBAA Iron Inc.; Fairmount Water Solutions; Ford Meter Box Co. Inc.; GF Piping Systems; HOBAS Pipe USA; Kruger Inc.; Layne Christensen Co.; Mitsubishi Electric; Monroe Environmental; Motion Computing; Mueller Co.; MWH Constructors Inc.; Neptune Technology Group Inc.; NO-DES Inc.; NSF Intl.; Orica Watercare Inc.; PAX Water Technologies; Performance Pipe, a Div. of Chevron Phillips Chemical Co.; LPlive; Pollution Equipment News / Rimbach Publishing Inc.; PSI/Pikotek; Sigelock Systems LLC; Tetra Tech; The Chlorine Institute and Trojan Technologies.
More like this
- Stormwater Equipment Manufacturers Association Holds Initial Meeting
- Aquatech Awarded Pretreatment System Contract at Texas Energy Station
- Syracuse Wastewater Treatment to Receive $11.9 Million Upgrade
- GE Infrastructure, Water & Process Technologies Launches Inaugural Ecomagination Leadership Awards
- ADS, LLC to Receive Two WEF Innovative Technology Awards