Storm Water Solutions NEWS
- Deadline Approaching to Submit Offers for USDA Conservation Reserve Program
- 17 Members of Congress Introduce "Keep it in the Ground Act"
- EPA's 2017 Budget Request Aims to Protect Nation's Waters, Other Resources
- DC Water, Water Environment Federation Launch Green Infrastructure Certification Program
- USDA to Invest $150 Million Through Conservation Stewardship Program
The tragedy of lead-laced water in Flint, Mich., has entered the national consciousness and has... more
Each New Year brings new challenges and opportunities as we resolve to eat healthier, exercise more... more
Commercials about water treatment during top-rated TV programs are rare treat
Over the past few months I have been noticing an interesting series of commercials on some of the TV channels that I... more
A belated Happy New Year to all. By now, odds are that half of you have broken your New Year’s resolution and the... more
The Water & Wastes Digest staff invites industry professionals to nominate rising star young professionals to be featured in a special section in our May 2016 issue.