The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) announced the opening of registration for the 2006 IBWA Convention and Trade Show to be held in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino October 3 to 6, 2006. Online registration is now officially open for both attendees and exhibitors on the Convention and Trade Show website.
Convention attendees will have access to the most advanced educational opportunities for both new and seasoned bottled water professionals and trade show exhibitors will highlight the many innovations in the bottled water industry.
“The 2006 IBWA Convention and Trade Show has no rival when it comes to educational seminars and showcasing the services and advanced technology of the bottled water industry,” stated IBWA President Joseph K. Doss. “As the leader in the bottled water industry, IBWA will continue its commitment to quality and help our industry's leaders prepare to meet all future challenges and opportunities.”
IBWA’s convention is the single-best event for professionals in the bottled water industry to meet with peers and share tools, techniques, and best practices. While walking the trade show floor, attendees can expect to find a state-of-the-art, bottled water-specific showcase that features the premier processing, packaging, equipment, and services for the global bottled water industry.
More like this
- 2006 IBWA Convention and Trade Show Draws Strong Attendance
- 2007 IBWA Convention and Trade Show Draws Strong Attendance
- IBWA Launches Website for Annual Convention and Trade Show
- IBWA Announces Official Theme for Annual Convention and Trade Show—“Everyone’s a Winner”
- IBWA Announces Official Theme for IBWA 47th Annual Convention and Tradeshow